EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women
As the world leader in advising, guiding and recognizing entrepreneurs, EY knows that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for enabling entrepreneurs to realize their ambition.
In these unprecedented times, we remain committed to helping female founders with the challenges of the “now,” and help them prepare for the opportunities in the “next” and “beyond.” The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Europe 2021 program seeks a new cohort of ambitious women entrepreneurs to provide them with the advice, resources and access they need to unlock their full potential and reframe their future.
The programme is open to entrepreneurs across the world, with entries now open for women-led businesses in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and North America.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women are coached to embrace ambitious growth plans starting with the “5 ways to win” — five key things that successful entrepreneurs must do to scale small companies into large ones. These include:
- Think big and be bold: Think ambitiously about your future business goals
- Work on the business, rather than in it: Cultivate a strong team so you can look ahead and plot your path to growth
- Establish key advisory networks: Establish relationships with other business leaders to secure advice and counsel
- Build a public profile: Put your brand to work — speak publicly, write about what you know, share your story
- Evaluate financing for expansion: Consider capital needs as you grow and align investor financing accordingly
When entrepreneurial women embrace these plans, they expand their companies, hire more employees and build a better working world.
Are you ready? Apply at the link below!